Front-end editor not showing

Hi there, thank you for your great app. I just purchased the standard version, but the front-end editor is not showing up. I use Chrome as browser. Thanks a lot for your help.

Just to clarify the steps you have taken:

• downloaded plugin, installed and activated
  • Settings > Page Builder > entered your license key > Save Subscription Settings
  • Settings > Page Builder > Post Types > at least Pages selected (check others you want BB on) > Save Post Types
  • Settings > Page Builder >Modules > at least one checked :slight_smile:

With the above completed, go to any page and click the Page Builder tab. You should get the BB Layout Templates pop up window. Select one or the blank one; you will then be in the ‘front-end’ editor :slight_smile:

The ‘front-end’ editor is actually accessed via the ‘back-end’, i.e. the WP Dashboard > Pages (and/or Posts) etc. and not the actual front-end of the site :slight_smile:

Thank you Lyle. I installed everything correctly. I also have the problem right now with the front-end editor of Dynamik, but i don’t know what causes (or blocks) it. Best regards, Laura

I see the status is on resolved, but it’s not :frowning: I did install everything correctly, but the front end editor is not showing up at all. Anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Sorry about that, Laura. Let’s have you go the plugin route to test and see if a plugin is conflicting. Please deactivate all plugins that you have installed except for BB and test it to see if it works. If it does, go ahead and start activating them again one by one while testing BB to see if we if it is a plugin conflict. Let me know what you find out! If it turns out it is not a plugin, go ahead and shoot over temp admin access via private reply and we’ll take a look!

[Content Hidden]

Hey Laura,

The above isn’t working for me. Would you mind checking and resending?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Lyle,

Thanks so much and great catch! We are going to look into that on the BB side to see what we can find.

Laura - we’ll be in touch soon on the BB issue!

Best,
Billy

Thank you so much Billy. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,
Laura

Hey Laura,

Looks like we’re going to need FTP access for this site to troubleshoot further. Would you mind providing that?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Laura,

Sorry about that, it should be gone now. Question… did you see that in wp-admin or on the front-end?

Justin