Trouble with 1.6.3.3

Good afternoon guys,

I’ve updated one site to 1.6.3.3 (corryrealty.com) and now the theme isn’t working with this version.

• The plug-in opens, but will not interact with the theme
  • I can't use any of the admin buttons (tools, done, modules, rows, etc.) at all
  • On existing Page Builder pages, I cannot edit rows or modules because they don't register as such
  • While Page Builder is 'active' I am able to use site navigation
  • This is a problem in Chrome and Safari
I have other sites (girlsofrealestate.com, sweethomeva.com) that are working just fine. In troubleshooting the issue, the only difference I can come up with between the working sites and the one that doesn't work is 1.6.3.3

Can you please provide a link to download 1.6.3.2 so I can revert to it on the non-working site? Or, if you have another solution, I’ll take that.

Thanks!

Elissa

Hey Elissa,

Sorry, but we normally just fix the problem instead of providing the previous version(unless absolutely necessary). Do you mind sharing temp admin access to the site so we can check? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Elissa,

I tried creating a test page and it works just fine? You can check below.
http://www.corryrealty.com/?page_id=674&preview=true

Most of the other pages are being controlled by the IDX Broker plugin so BB won’t work there.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Elissa,

That’s weird. My account works while yours doesn’t. I noticed you have WP Super Cache installed though, you think you could clear its cache or better yet, disable it and see if you get the same problem?

Ben

Hi Ben,
I’ve had Page Builder on the site since it’s inception in February and this is the first time I’ve had any issues with it here. I deactivated the supercache plug in, but there’s still the same problem for me. I wonder how WPPB works for the techaccess user name, but not for mine?

I have to run out of the office for a couple of hours, but will keep checking email to see if you find success.

Thanks for checking into this for me.

Hey Elissa,

One thing I noticed while going through the site was that your account was linked to WP.com while the temp account wasn’t. Do you think that might be it? I’m not getting any JS errors when on the page builder either when on your account so it’s kinda weird.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Elissa,

No worries! I’ll see if one of the guys can take a look and see what’s wrong.

Ben

Thanks Ben!

Hey Elissa,

Sorry to hear about this issue! It really is a bizarre one. I had a feeling that it might have been related to a conflict with Jetpack, so I disabled it and the builder started working again. The only issue is that when I reactivated it, it was no longer connected to wordpress.com. Sorry about that! I’ll do some testing on my end and look into the issue further.

Justin

[Content Hidden]

Hey Elissa,

No rush, but can you let me know when you connect it again? I tested all Jetpack modules on my site and didn’t have an issue, so I’d like to test yours again.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Justin,
I reconnected a while back. Thanks!

Hi,

I also have had a complete site crash with the new plugin 1.6.3.3. I have reinstalled the entire site and 1.6.3.2 and everything functions normally. This is definitely an issue. Also I noticed that the mobile site slider images weren’t being shown when 1.6.3.3 was installed. Now images show perfectly on mobile. I only use 5 plugins included BBPro. Very frustrating…

Hey Steve,

The mobile content slider bug has already reported. Could you give us more information on how your site crashed?

Ben

Hi Ben,

After upgrading to 1.6.3.3 my site briefly worked and then my server returned error 503. I contacted the admins for the server but it wasn’t much help. I really want to upgrade but I cant afford another downtime situation. I wish I had more specifics for you. I might build another test site and try to upgrade and see what happens.

Steve

Good afternoon guys,

Im having the same problem as Elissa,

I’ve updated one site to 1.6.3.3 (fastapps.com.au) and now the theme isn’t working with this version.

The plug-in opens, but will not interact with the theme
I can’t use any of the admin buttons (tools, done, modules, rows, etc.) at all
On existing Page Builder pages, I cannot edit rows or modules because they don’t register as such
While Page Builder is ‘active’ I am able to use site navigation 

Please help ASAP

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Guys, sorted it out

disabled plugin “autoptimize”

Version: 1.9.4
Author: Frank Goossens (futtta)
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Requires WordPress Version: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.3.1
Active Installs: 100,000+

after doing so can use beaver builder without issue!

Cheers

Dave