Beta test version 1.6.4 of the Beaver Builder plugin!

@sitechisel

Came to suggest this exact thing… so +1

@blaci thanks for the additional feedback!

1, If I set “Only numbers”, I can’t set the “Number Type” (percent or standard). I wan’t to use Numbers counter but not percent!

I see what the issue is with Only Numbers and not being able to remove the precent. We’ll get that figured out.

2, If I set Circle counter and Percent, the Total field is not showing and not working!!! The Total field is showing and working with Standard and Circle numbers settings.

The Total field is only meant for non-percent animations so you can still have the circle or bar animate to a certain percent. It’s not necessary with percent animations.

3, If I set Bars Counter, the Number Type and the Total field is not showing I can’t set this fields

This must be a bug, we’ll look into it.

I wanted to ask you Why I can’t align this module (left, cener, right)?

I don’t think it really makes sense to have an alignment option for this module, especially the bar counter. I’ve looked at a few other themes with this and they don’t have that option either.

@nomad411 I’m not sure what bug you’re talking about. Can you elaborate?

@sitechisel @davetoomey it should be defaulting to the theme font as we did fix that, but maybe we still have an issue. Can you re-download the beta and check again?

Thanks everyone! Keep the feedback coming! :slight_smile:

Justin

Hey Justin, what do you think about creating a beta channel, with an admin option to choose between the beta or the stable updates channel?

@htrex that’s a great idea. It’s probably easier said than done, so I don’t think we’ll get to it right away, but I’ve added it to our roadmap.

The new color picker doesn’t work on my site with Safari. It does work with the Firefox browser. I have deactivated all plugins using Safari, but still the color picker doesn’t work. I kan click the icon and the color picker appears for a second but then disappears and doesn’t return. Can’t change any colors.

Best regards,

Jan-Willem

@jwhjanssen thanks for posting! We’re aware of the Safari issue and are working on a fix.

First of all, these are some cool new features! Congratulations on the amazing work put into this BB update!

My bug report is about equal height columns. Internet Explorer seems to mess it all up.
sitesewebsites.com/ex2 I tried it with IE 11

Do you confirm this issue with IE 11 ?

Claudio

Oh… and in the mobile version the first equal height column disapears.

@claudiobrites thanks! We’ll check out the IE issues. Regarding mobile, the columns are supposed to stack and do lose their equal heights as a result of that.

Thanks for checking IE but mobile isn’t stacking, its overlaping making the first column disapear.

@claudiobrites what type of mobile is that happening on?

In this case I’ve first noticed on an Android BUT i meant mobile version as in media query for mobile, when columns are suposed to stack.

Because in a computer, if you resize the browser to mobile width (in IE, Firefox or Chrome) you will notice that those two columns will also not stack. The first column will just disappear.

Hey @claudiobrites, I’ve fixed the IE11 issue and will have that available in the next beta update. We’re a little behind but I’m hoping to have that out next week.

Regarding mobile, the reason that the first column is collapsing on your page is because it doesn’t have any content in it. Try adding some padding to see if that will help.

Yep! Some content (in this case padding) did the trick!

Thanks Justin, keep up the good work!

Just a heads up! We just pushed out an update to the beta that fixes a number of the issues mentioned here. The only one that it doesn’t fix is the color picker Safari issue which we’re still working on. If you have time, give it a shot and let us know how it goes. Thanks!

My IE issue is now fixed and working perfectly!
Everything else looks great!

This release is going to be amazing! I can’t wait. Original timeline was this week. Still hoping to hit that goal! I would love to put this to use whenever you guys feel that it is ready. Hoping that you squash the safari color picker bug.

You guys are awesome!

[Content Hidden]

@bodiequirk we’re a little behind schedule but it should be out next week. We’ll be pushing one more update with the Safari fix this week.

@david-waumsley is that happening with the new Full Height row option? Also, what version of IE?

Thanks!

We just pushed out what should be the final beta release before the actual release. This update fixes the Safari and hex number issues with the color picker.

Thanks again everyone for the feedback and bug reports!